Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is the world's co-leader in wines and spirits with a large portfolio of local & international brands. With a distribution network in almost 70 countries, more than 80% of the business is from outside the home country. Highly flexible and responsive, this organization guarantees the best understanding of the specifics of each market and the expectations of its consumers. It is supported by complete control of distribution in the form of a proprietary global distribution network
Job Description - To supervise the promotion and field marketing activities in the zone in line with the overall marketing initiatives and to co-ordinate the development of zonal and local creative work consistent with brand image and values. The incumbent will be responsible for :
- develop a suitable marketing strategy and action plan for the zone
- liaise with the brand/ marketing team in order to ensure that zonal and local marketing and promotional activity is consistent with national and international brand image and values.
- implement a suitable merchandising strategy for the market
- liaise with the regional marketing teams to ensure effectiveness of consumer promotions,
- develop appropriate benchmarks and implement a framework for assessing the effectiveness.
- manage relationships with appropriate agencies and key accounts for organizing events consistent with the company's/ brand's image in the course of conducting various consumer/ trade promotions
- monitor the field marketing budget for it's effective utilization and undertake course-correction if required
The Successful Candidate - MBA from Tier 1 B school (Strictly from Tier 1 B school)
- FMCG experience is must from likes of Pepsi, Coke, Daub, Godrej, Nokia etc.
- Regional Marketing Heads from Consumer Care, Personal care, Consumer Durables , Telecom are welcome.
- Only 98/99/2000 Batch pass outs will be considered
- Experience in the Marketing/Promotions function/event management (product management/ advertising agency) fro 2-3 years preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of consumer and trade promotions
What's on Offer - Attractive Salary with perks
- Global canvas to showcase capabilities.
- Great Party Culture & Fun Place to work
To Apply - Click here to apply