Designation: Zonal Manager – Client Acquisition
Location: Delhi/NCR (Localites Only)
Qualification: Full time MBA/ PGDBA (Premier Institute)
Experience: 8-13 Years
[PLZ NOTE: Kindly mention your current CTC and Notice Period along with your updated Resumes and latest passport size photograph.]
About the company: India's largest online B2B marketplace connecting global buyers with suppliers.
Job Summary: Build and leverage relationships with new clients through proactive, creative and ongoing approach.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Participate in development and implementation of sales plans and projections/forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services, including through alternate sales channels.
- Achieve satisfactory profit margins and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic friends in the assigned zone.
- Assisting in developing sales strategy for IIL through both direct sales and alternate sales channels. This channel sales operating model is to be incorporated anew at IIL.
- Identification and penetration of new markets new avenues of revenue generation in assigned zone.
- Lead the regional sales teams and oversees the tactical execution of strategy.
- Leads the regional vendor setup and oversees tactical execution and SLA compliance.
- Be a member of the core team advising the National Sales Head on the overall sales strategy of IIL.
- Participates in regular, clear and factual communication with the National Sales Head to identify and evaluate deviations (positive and negative) and adjust corporate goals and objectives to assure that department's activities are properly aligned to market conditions.
- Works with the National Sales Head to develop and manage sales operating budgets for the region.
- Directs sales projections/forecasting activities and sets performance goals for the region accordingly.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against objectives and goals to determine effectiveness.
- Oversees and defines policies to support the achievement of overall sales goals.
- Ensure that half sales are correctly documented and executed to ensure complete payment collection. Interact with other departments in the organization to insure that proper handling of customer requirements.
- Lead a team comprising of direct sales, Business Development and support for the assigned region. Ensures effective coordination between these teams.
- Ensure Vendor teams are delivering consistently and in-line with defined SLAs. Ensure effective coordination between internal and vendor teams and bridge quality and output gaps (through the Telecalling and Database Manager.
- Assists in directing staffing, training , and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
- Leads, manages and motivates IIL's Sales through determination of teams performance targets, objectives and goals for the assigned region.
- Conducts self and business activities with highest standard of ethical practice.
- Responsible for resource allocation across Sales areas in the zone.
- Handles conflicts between various teams in sales and liaisons with other team such as CSD .
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must have deep desire to work and succeed in a growing organization with total commitment and sense of job ownership.
- Able to build credible relationships with influencing ability.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919654436423