Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Tax & Treasury
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - A great opportunity to act as a Senior US Tax consultant to 3 partners based out of the US, who have investments across geographies and sectors, including a $1bn PE firm. This position could be located in India or Outside.
Job Description - Reporting into the Director Finance in India, as the VP Tax and Planning you would be managing US tax fillings for the 3 Partners (for all their investments) and file any US statutory filling requirements. This would include:
- Reviewing financial audit of other non-US entities of the Partners.
- Identifying solutions to optimize taxes and create process efficiencies across multiple Partner owned entities in the US and other offshore locations.
- Assisting in estate planning requirements and solutions development
- Additionally, you would be handling financial planning and forecasting as well as management of treasury for the controlled entities.
The Successful Candidate -
- The Successful Candidate would be a US Tax Specialist with 10+ years of relevant experience from BIG 4 or Financial Services (preferably PE).
- Thorough knowledge of tax treatment of controlled foreign tax corporations is a must.
- You would also have strong understanding of US regulatory laws associated with PE or Fund Managers.
- Exposure to other finance functions would be desirable.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to work with Business Partners and manage their high value investments across the globe.
To Apply - Click here to apply