With one of the leading credit rating company
- Business planning and analysis for assessment of revenue potential in business opportunities.
- Analyzing & reviewing the market response/ requirements and communicating the same to the sales teams for accomplishment of the business goals.
- Exploring new markets and standardizing sales operations for escalating turnovers & achieving goals.
- Conducting competitor analysis & competency mapping for keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.
- Identifying & developing new streams, maintaining relationships with customers to achieve repeat/ referral business.
- Conceptualize, design and implement effective Sales & Marketing Programs.
- Forecasting monthly/annual sales targets and executing them in a given time frame thereby enhancing existing clientele
- Recruiting, mentoring, training and development of the field functionaries to ensure sales and operational efficiency.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
- Extend support, counsel and mentor team members to deliver optimum results
- Interfacing with clients, maintaining relations with them for ensuring continued & repeated business in each campaign planned by the company and thereby augmenting business & profitability.
- Identifying the possibility of sponsoring features with specific themes designed by the clients.
- Responsible for achieving the designated target PAN India and responsible for P&L.
- Relationship Management with NSIC, Banks & FIs & Associations..
- Responsible to take corrective decisions for effective business.
- Responsible for making presentations in front of clients and also during the various events organized by marketing team.
- Responsible for increasing the ONICRA’s tie ups like increasing the number of MoU with associated Banks / FIs.
Intrested candidate can call on 9099077040 or else mail on email@example.com