- Support and proactively the development of site capabilities of the site in line with overall CoE strategy and location mandate.
- Support in managing site logistics, and day to day shared services operations and controls.
- Proactively manage and run strategic projects and site development initiatives to constantly enhance the site value proposition
- Oversee and manage key Site local legal and regulatory compliance including SEZ rules and regulations
- Site development and growth in line with the CoE strategy
- Build effective partnerships with key stakeholders to act as a point of coordination for site management issues
- Manage key vendor relationships to optimise efficiency and cost.
- Support and drive employee engagement initiatives.
- Acting as the point of escalation for all local operational matters including those from Facilities, Legal & Compliance, and Business Continuity Management, ascertaining the most appropriate course of action and facilitating resolution.
- Co-ordinate Audit reviews and follow up the audit points to closure
- Providing support and facilitating the on boarding of strategic deployment projects into the site, and ensuring overall compliance with broader strategic initiations
- Engaging with the multiple shared service functions that support the site to determine the requirements to maintain high performance and efficiencies and providing overall coordination to enable their delivery
- Capacity planning for site evolution in accordance with the CoE strategy including maintaining and reporting site metrics
Exp in KPO-investment Bank /ITeS BPO required.
write to email@example.com