About Our Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, providing comprehensive product and service solutions to corporate, institutional and private clients. In line with their continued expansion plans for their India – based Global Operations hub, they are keenly looking out for a professional to manage Risk and Control Spoke activities across teams in India
You would be responsible for :
- Managing of Risk and Control Spoke activities and reporting, ensuring timely accurate and effective monitoring and processing across teams in India locations.
- Ensure accurate reporting of incidents through the agreed framework and work extensively with the business line to implement robust remediation plans on a timely basis, providing regular reporting and analysis.
- Provide back testing of corrective measures and weak processes on a regular basis ensuring documentation and evidence exists to mitigate the action as completed.
- Review trade reconciliations and adjustments in line with existing KRI’s and escalate aging and risk items to local and control spoke management lines.
- Support and actively contribute to global TRAP reporting and gain an understanding of the SOX framework and act as coordinator within the business line to achieve timely sign off.
- Produce Monthly reporting for various Control meetings ensuring all stakeholders are updated.
The Successful Applicant
- You are a CA/MBA from a top institution with at least 12 years of relevant experience in operational risk and control.
- You show strong technical understanding of Investment Banking processes and Operational Risk framework/regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A proven track record in leadership and people management.
What's On Offer
Chance to execute strategy and see results
Exposure to international operations and possible career opportunities
Excellent Earning Potential and renowned brand
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I32850
Apply for this job at: