Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Compensation & Benefits
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a leading financial institution with businesses across Investment banking, Corporate Banking, Private and Retail Banking. They are an employer of choice with over 100,000 employees globally and assets in excess of a Trillion USD.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Rewards your primary responsibilities will be:
- Build and provide expertise regarding reward processes for one of the identified businesses. Rewards processes would be such as incentive schemes, IT systems for rewards, pension design etc
- Work closely with the business to better understand how to design and implement rewards to fulfill the business requirements.
- Interact with key stakeholders to identify gaps in the rewards requirements and build a plan and implement the plan to fill these gaps
- Manage compensation and bonus process during the annual cycle
- Conduct market benchmarking surveys and based on this market intelligence recommend improvements in rewards policies
- Ensure accurate rewards MIS
The Successful Candidate -
- You must have at least 9 years of experience in the HR discipline with at least 4 years experience in the Reward function either from BFSI or IT/ITES industry.
- You must be a graduate ideally with an MBA. Excellent technical and professional rewards knowledge is a must.
- You should have the ability to be strategic on rewards related challenges and work in a high pressure environment.
What's on Offer - Fast paced career progression opportunity with an attractive package on offer to the right candidate.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31360&source=ONL_IIMJOBS