This advertisement comes to you on behalf of our MNC Client – Global Leader in Telecommunication Domain.
Our client is a global innovation, technology and services company focused exclusively on communications. Through a seamless combination of strategy consulting, design, licensable technology, software development, integration and support services, they help technology and communications-oriented companies create highly differentiated products, services and business models.
Now we have the following opening with this client in Gurgaon/Bangalore.
POSITION: Vice President/ Assistant Vice President/ Regional Head of Sales for India, Middle East, Bangladesh, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines & some African country segments
POSITION REPORTS TO: SVP and Head of WW Sales
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the SVP and Worldwide Sales Leader, the VP/AVP, Regional Head of Sales for India, Middle East, Bangladesh, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines & some African countries is a newly created position which will represent the company across its Innovation and Technology offerings and will focus on the company’s client penetration and revenue footprint in the region. This person will be accountable for mutually agreed sales targets north of <60 Mil> Annual Contract Value. This senior leadership position will have the entire sales team based in the India, Middle East, Bangladesh, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines & some African countries reporting to him/her and must have an understanding and ability to bring together both Technology and Innovation offerings.
- Develop new sales opportunities in the area – will initiate direct solicitation of companies for contracting for services offered by the company. They will source, negotiate and close deals.
- Relationship Management – will assist in forging relationships in the Communication Industry in the region with existing and/or potential customers.
- Partner with business Group teams to develop and present Outsourcing proposals, which include cost/benefit analysis and recommendations while maintaining profitability.
- Develop and present Outsourcing proposals, which include cost/benefit analysis and recommendations.
- Effectively understand customer operations / customer needs and work with a global delivery team to drive Solutions into product roadmaps and services.
- Establish and maintain account relationships between clients and the company; removing roadblocks and facilitating communication of needs and requirements.
- Work intimately with other Regional sales Leaders and leverage cross sale opportunities, best practice sharing and talent leverage.
- A successful career consisting of 15-18 yrs of relevant experience within the industry with a heavy focus in the India, Middle East, Bangladesh, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines & African region
- A proven track record of 6-8 years of individual level business development or sales experience in addition to a minimum of 8-10 years of sales management experience which must include experience managing medium to large sized team of senior level sales executives.
- Past experience and ability to deal with ambiguity, someone who doesn’t easily get frustrated with obstacles and lack of structures and definitions.
- Previous experience in bringing together Innovation and technology to drive Business Solutions.
- The successful person in this role will have a proven track record of scaling a small revenue footprint to a large one.
- Extensive experience and a high comfort level working in a global offshore delivery model.
TRAVEL: This individual must have the ability to travel upwards of 60 to 70% for this role.
If your profile matches the requirement, please send in your updated resume in word format to email@example.com
If you are not applying, please refer this to any of your contacts, who can fit in this requirement.
Subin P. Kurian
PEOPLEplus Professional Services Pvt Ltd
Bangalore - 560 083
Ph: +91-80-40313999, +919886475255