VP Quality- Utilities and International
- Total 12-15 years of work experience.
- Min 7 years experience in Quality handling a gamut of activities like Transactional Quality, Process improvement, Six sigma implementations, compliance, audits and deployment.
- Should have exposure in managing quality deliverables across various geographies through a team of quality resources.
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Service and Customer centricity.
- Interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Post graduate
- Black Belt Certified
BROAD JOB PROFILE / KRA
- Set strategy and lead process improvement initiatives in the vertical and international locations ensuring initiative alignment with business vision and strategy.
- Partner with Process Owners and Champions to drive results and assist in project identification/selection, assuring linkage between projects and business and customer priorities.
- Deliver significant operational improvement and financial benefit.
- Train and coach Process Owners, Champions, Process Improvement Analysts (Black Belts) and project teams in the use of process improvement tools and methodology to ensure timely completion of projects with expected internal and external customer results
- Help select and lead a team of Process Improvement Analysts across international geographies.
- Create dashboard to monitor performance and improvements in key metrics
- Act as change agent to instill Six Sigma culture throughout the organization.
- Lead complex, high-visibility projects across multiple functions
- The role will require travelling to international delivery centre’s.
Harminder Pal Singh