VP - Quality & Change Management - Leading MNC bank
Delhi NCR | Permanent
A chance to work in an organisation with a growth focused environment
International opportunities in coherence with a great career path
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Corporate & Investment Bank and one of the largest financial services groups in the world. To nurture their business to greater heights, they are looking for an experienced professional to join their team as a Vice President, simultaneously developing a continuous improvement culture in their global shared services set-up.
- You would be a part of the team driving the quality function for the shared service set-up for the bank liaising with the global leadership of the bank.
- You would coach the lines of business for continuous improvement and change management.
- You would also lead a team of internal consultants for the organization who would be responsible for process improvement, performance management, product design etc.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/MBA from premier Business School with minimum 12 years of relevant experience.
- Certified in Lean/Six Sigma - preferably black belt/master black belt.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Extensive project initiation and business analysis experience.
- Successful track record of leading large cross-border projects.
What's On Offer
Our client can offer a vibrant and exciting work environment with exceptional internal career opportunities for high performers. Candidates with the apt attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leadership position within the MNC Bank.
To apply, please visit