Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Risk Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading Financial Institutions Globally. Due to expansion in their global business, a newly created opportunity has come up as Head of Risk and Information Security for their Shared Services Centre. They are looking for seasoned professional with around 12 years of experience to join their team as VP and Head of Risk and Information Security.
Job Description - Reporting into Head of Risk - India, you would be responsible to provide leadership for development and delivery of Operational Risk Management framework, with specific focus on Information Security.
You would also be responsible for:
- Provide effective oversight over execution of Operational Risk Management framework with technology functions
- To monitor and report material non compliances against Operational Risk Policy Standards impacting the risk strategy.
- Promote a strong risk culture by providing specialist advice and guidance on operational risk tools and programs.
- Act as relationship manager with business to understand their processes and support implementation of risk framework and maintain close relationship with global functional risk heads.
- To build and lead a team of risk management specialists who provide high level advisory support to the businesses and functions.
The Successful Candidate - You must be a CA or MBA Finance with atleast 10 years of post-qualifying experience.
- Thorough understanding of operational risk control principles
- Knowledge of technology risk management in financial services set up covering IT Security and Information Security.
- Prior experience of working in an environment with a strong control focus
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse team, supporting long term career development
- Certification on CISA, CISM and BS7799 would be preferred.
What's on Offer - Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.
To Apply - Click here to apply