Position Title - Vice President
Function & Specialization - Legal & Secretarial
Industry - Banking & Financial Services
Location - Mumbai
Qualification - LLB/ LLM/ CS/CA
Experience - 12 to 15 years
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for detail
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
A Multinational Bank
LEGAL & COMPLIANCE
- Drafting and vetting of credit facility and security documents, financing program agreements, bi lateral assignment agreement, documentation related with debentures on private placement basis, commercial paper, receivable financing agreement, marketing agreements, services & vendor agreements, strategic tie up agreement, property purchase/sale & lease agreements, approval of term sheet, vetting of software purchase agreement, employment contract etc.
- Advising the senior management on compliance matters, secretarial matters, loan products, recovery strategy and proceedings, real estate matters, strategic alliances, acquisition of loan portfolio, regulatory issues, queries raised by board members, operational matters, employment, Assignment of loan contracts, treasury related matters, compliance with RBI guidelines etc.
- Advise in relation to audits, internal, external, statutory and regulatory queries
- Keeping track of new laws, rules, regulations and legal developments, appraising the senior management on new developments and advising appropriate changes in product documents & operation of business in accordance with the change in law, ensuring the company complies with local laws and regulations.
- Working with the senior management team to develop and implement legal & compliance department, goals and projects that are aligned with the company’s vision and goal.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities, solicitors and advocates
- Drafting and implementation of certain company’s policies and procedures, training, communications and corrective action.
- Identifying legal & regulatory risks in the business line, existing and new products and suggesting possible solution to the management team.
- As a compliance officer, to maintain and enhance compliance with governing laws, regulations and policies as applicable to business, implement Anti-Money Laundering policy, KYC policies, submit report to regulator & Financial Intelligence unit.
- To ensure smooth conduct of Board meetings, General Meetings, Risk Management Meetings, Valuation Meetings and any other internal meetings – including preparation, circulation of agenda and holding such meetings in a timely manner.
- To work on the legal agreements in order to ensure safeguarding Organization’s interests including regulatory issues, regular legal due diligence, etc. To co-ordinate legal / consumer court complaints, if any.
- Supporting the team in its advisory role with regards to day to day legal queries, new products and business initiatives etc.
- To review the products from a legal perspective.
- Review and approving marketing & advertisement material, fact sheets, client communications etc. from advertisement guidelines and other disclosure requirements from a legal perspective.
- To achieve the organisation goals and objectives.
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at - www.csplsearch.com