Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the largest global investment banks with an expanding presence across The Americas, Europe and more recently, Asia. As part of their global change management strategy, they have set up centers of excellence for their processes in India and this position happens to be with their Operations Hub in Mumbai
Job Description - As a Vice President, you will report into the Director - KYC Ops and will lead a team of associates/managers/AVPs. In this capacity you will:
- Provide guidance to the India MIS & Reporting team to meet key deliverables
- Drive the system/process change management agenda across the global team, on an on-going basis, to improve overall quality and effectiveness of the MIS & Reporting function
- Manage various aspects of MIS & reporting for the KYC & Ref Data organization of the Wholesale Bank.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to standardize MIS & metrics and identify opportunities to optimize capacity and increase efficiencies
- Imbibe and propagate firm's KYC / AML and Ref Data policies and procedures as well as systems and technology used to record the information & documents
- Build strong partnership across groups - global teams and key business partners, business support groups, peers and other lines of businesses
- Maintain strict discipline and rigor around error tracking, analysis, feedback, knowledge management, training, updating of operating procedures
- Inculcate absolute adherence to the business and firm wide Risk/Controls agenda, work closely with the Risk team for periodic assessments of risks & controls and timely closure of identified CSAs
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a MBA/Graduate from a top-tier school with about 12-14 years of cumulative experience, out of which atleast 2 years should have been spent at a VP band.
- You have a proven track record of leading KYC/ Reference Data teams with a special focus towards Renewals/Remediations.
- In addition, you have the ability to lead and mentor a set of extremely bright professionals.
- You have a strong background in Management Reporting, MIS, Dashboards and MS - Office.
- You are open to travel and flexible to work in EMEA/NA shifts to overlap/facilitate working with Global Teams.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to build and grow a team in one of the largest investment banks globally. A chance to work closely with the global management team of the shared services domain. Deserving candidates will be rewarded with a market leading compensation and a great growth path to operational leadership.
To Apply - Click here to apply