Discipline - IT
Subsector - Systems Administration
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a bulge bracket investment bank providing services in mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt capital markets, lending, trading, risk management, research, and liquidity and payments management. They have a dynamic IT arm in India and would like to consolidate their Governance structure by employing top professionals in the IT Audit and Governance domain.
Job Description - You would report to the ED - Risk, Audit and Governance. You chief responsibilities would include Develop and execute IT Audit strategies for reviews of global wealth management and corporate banking including risk assessment and test procedures;
- Prepare reports for management covering IT audit activities, results and recommendations;
- Identify best practices to enhance the control environment;
- Implement necessary control changes for the business;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business partner management and promote sound risk management practices;
- Liaise with regional teams in carrying out projects as necessary;
The Successful Candidate - You will have at least 8 years of total experience with:
- Big 4 audit experience (at least last 3 years) and in-house experience in technology audit for financial services;
- Strong knowledge of risk-based audit techniques and principles
- Knowledge of application development methods, technology infrastructure, computer processing environment is highly desired;
- Knowledge of technology related regulatory requirements for Asia; ISO 27001 expertise is a MUST.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to take up a Lead position in IT Audit and Governance at a world-renowned bank.
- Excellent salary package, benefits and bonus
To Apply - Click here to apply