VP - IT Academy (Investment Banking)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
IB Technology Trainer opportunity
Key Stakeholder Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment bank with full suite of financial product offering to their clients across the globe. India has been growing as the centre of excellence for key IB Technology functions and in order to accentuate the growth within the business, the client is looking at seasoned IT professional to be a part of their Technology Academy in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Head of IT academy, you would be the owner for building capability globally for technology domain within Investment banking. Your other responsibilities include:
- Identifying gaps within the current Global Markets Technology team and designing the training modules accordingly
- Liaise with different technology teams and diagnosing the skill sets which needs further enhancement
- Coordinates interests of all stakeholders and summarizes business needs.
- Provides – based on Business Strategy - estimated global demand of the learning portfolio.
- Develops a roadmap for capability building in Technology/ Domain and makes decisions regarding design of Investment Banking Technology solutions/services/products
- Takes decisions in co-operation with Solution Managers and Solution Designers
The Successful Applicant
- You would have 10-15 years of experience within Technology and at least 3-4 years of experience within Investment Banking.
- Knowledge is required to engage with key stake holders (globally) in the given capability area, coach front line trainers and enablers in the specific area and review training content/ material.
- Additionally you would have ability to lead global task force and programs and manage global stakeholders across geographical locations.
- Furthermore you should be comfortable to work with a significant diversity of individuals and/or groups.
You MUST HAVE experience in Investment Banking to be considered for this role.
What's On Offer
The role offers an exciting opportunity for an IT professional with solid technical skill sets within Investment Banking. This would call for self starter who would like to identify the gap and formulate that into a business strategy to equip the employees with relevant learning and development opportunity.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I26160. Please apply online using the link http://www.michaelpage.co.in/job-detail/title/VP/ref/I26160.html