The Position – Vice President, ER
EPC sector is one of the core sectors for RPG Group with about 26% contribution to the Group’s overall revenue. As a market leader in the business, KEC has bagged multiple prestigious projects in India as well as abroad. The Distribution business constitutes about 30 % of the overall structure, the position of VP HR ER is mission critical for KEC’s strategy in terms of capturing market share and taking the organization to the next level.
Priorities and Responsibilities of the position :
- Align the HR ER strategy to business in an aggressive growth environment.
- As a business partner provide personal leadership in the area of “change management”.
- Absorb business briefs and accomplish the goals accordingly.
- Successfully manage the complex ER state of affairs, trade unions in different work settings, environment and culture.
- Manage a multifaceted ER scenario and win employee trust.
- Manage long term settlements of factories at various locations – Jabalpur, Jaipur, Nagpur, Mysore, Silvasa, Thane, Halol.
- Handle the multi union scenario effectively. Develop cordial relations with several unions - CITU & Bhartiya Kamgar Sena.
- Supervise productivity linked settlement and wage settlement.
- Handle complex indiscipline issues & litigations in high court & supreme court.
- ER for a huge diverse work force – permanent, temporary, contract labor. Guide on the handling of strikes, lockouts, gherao’s.
- Implement manufacturing best practices & Voluntary Separation Schemes.
- Comprehensive understanding and insight of social security and labor laws.
- Education Qualification – PGDBM in HR from a reputed college (XLRI / TISS / SIBM / NMIMS) or MSW.
- Age between 40 yrs to 45 yrs.
- Exposure of new age and contemporary ER and IR practices
- Commercially astute professional
- Relevant work experience from the engineering industry / projects business. Exposure in an Indian business house and a multinational would be ideal.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
The incumbent can look forward to professional as well as personal growth through RPG Group’s Integrated Leadership Development Model
- RPG Group with its presence in 8 key Industry sectors offers unlimited career opportunities for cross-functional as well as cross-sectoral moves facilitated by Organization & Management Review, Critical Talent Management and Succession Planning
- RPG Group has a structured program for Competency Development across all levels of Management which evolves through an integrated system of Performance Management, Assessment Centers and 360-degree feedback.
- Structured Leadership Development through RPG University, Tie up with International Management Institutes
- Personal Growth program facilitated by RPG University acknowledging the necessity of personal growth of individual through workshops as well as personal effectiveness toolkits
Send your the responses on firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Human Resources
RPG Enterprises, RPG House,
463, Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Worli, Mumbai - 400030.