Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Financial Planning
Location - Pune
About our Client - Our client is a high-profile worldwide leading financial institution with significant presence in Asia. Due to constant expansion and to bring their business to even greater heights in India, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a seasoned candidate to take on pioneer leadership roles. Our client is seeking to strengthen their team by hiring at a Vice President level. The role is based in the world's fastest growing FS hub India (PUNE).
Job Description - Reporting into the Director you will be responsible for managing their teams processes such as:
- Analyzing the cost variances.
- Working on the budgets vs actuals, giving reports on month on month movements and year on year variances.
- Allocation of costs to the front office team.
- Reporting as well as calculating accruals each month
- Ensuring quality and controls are in place and adhered to across all aspects of the deployed activities including the execution and reporting of the process.
- Providing additional financial analysis & performance management reporting where needed to senior stakeholders.
The Successful Candidate - You will be Chartered Accountant or an MBA graduate from a top tier institute with atleast 12+ years of experience. You have an extensive knowledge within Management Accounting, Budgeting and Planning and Financial Systems in a global financial services company. During the course of your career you have shown a strong client orientation along with an analytical & problem solving ability ,whether it be in a technical capacity or a team management role. Excellent written and communication skills are a must.
What's on Offer - Deserving candidates will be offered a market leading compensation and the chance to fast track their career in a pioneer within Investment Banking.
To Apply - Click here to apply