VP - Fund Management (Investment Bank)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
New senior headcount to head their business
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading MNC Bank with its finance COE based out Gurgaon. They are looking to hire a seasoned senior Investment Banking professional to head their Fund Management business.
Reporting into Director and handling a team of 10 + qualified professionals, your key responsibilities would include:
- Work with senior management to transition funding processes from different geographies.
- Drive intercompany transactions for the entire group
- Responsible for capital base management, including funding of centrally managed expenses and balance sheet
- Manage group's liquidity requirements and accounting for complex funding structures
- Provide decision support for new funding deals and fund remittances between the business groups and central business units
- Handle the treasury for the funds Transfer pricing accounting and central hedge accounting (including interest rate analysis, FX accounting) for the group.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA with atleast 12+ years post qual experience.
- You must have experience of working within Investment Banks/Hedge Funds/Treasury Centres of Banks with good exposure to various products.
- Ideally, you will have relevant fund management/accounting experience.
- Alternatively, someone from a legal entity control or product control background would be a good fit.
What's On Offer
Part of very senior leadership with high visibility to onshore partners.
Apply for this job