Experience: 8+ years
Top investment bank in India is looking for Vice President Role for Corporate Treasury Group.
Details about the Group
Corporate Treasury works closely with the Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm's funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with regulators. The department plays a key role in firmwide risk management and strategic projects, providing a unique insight into the firmís business activities and performance.
The team will have responsibility for key risk management functions including production, analysis and implementation of key management and regulatory metrics, which involves detailed analysis of data regarding the firmís funding, liquidity and capital.
- Manage a new team including providing oversight, guidance and training to team
- Participate in hiring and staffing decisions
- Oversee the production, analysis and implementation of key risk management and regulatory metrics to monitor and assess risks across funding, liquidity and capital for the firm
- Integrate into global risk management workflow to complete analyses and gain a deep understanding of data and metrics
- Analyze risk metrics to identify material risks and mitigating actions
- Develop new risk metrics and strategic risk analysis tools
- Investigate changes in risk metrics, verifying the accuracy of the data and determining underlying trends and drivers
- Oversight of entity risk metrics, including those related to liquidity, funding and capital, for key subsidiaries
Skills / Experience
- Strong interest in leading and managing a newly-launched team
- Leadership experience demonstrating ability to manage people and deliver timely results
- Experience in a relevant field (for example, Risk Management, Funding, Corporate Finance, Capital Markets) an advantage
- MBA or CA a plus
Interested candidate send your CV to Vanitha@vnvconsulting.com