VP Consultant - HR Management Information (Jaipur)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Lead a team of 4 consultants
Play the role of consultant to senior business management
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC bank with presence in over 50 countries and more than 70,000 employees globally. With offices in all major financial centers of the world, the bank caters to a range of financial services and has shown strong growth over the years. Our client is currently seeking a VP for HR Management Information analytics in their Jaipur office.
As a VP Consultant, you would be responsible for:
- Leading a team HR Management Information consultants
- Advising senior business management across geographies on solutions from HR Management reports
- Devising high quality analysis and forecasting techniques for all areas of workforce reporting
- Utilizing multiple HR databases and tools to develop relevant reports for client requirements
- Leading the standardization and improvisation of processes on an ongoing basis
The Successful Applicant
- As an ideal candidate, you must carry minimum 15 years of relevant experience in any analytics space.
- You have led a team while working in a data-driven environment and have a qualitative record of deriving solutions from data.
- While you must carry an MBA/CA, you have excellent communication skills and concrete exposure to senior stakeholder management.
- A curious bent of mind, detail-oriented sense and polished relationship management skills are a must too.
What's On Offer
The position offers a leadership opportunity to work closely with the global management of one of the world’s leading banks. While managing relationships across geographies, the position also provides the platform to play a consultative role to the senior management.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I29640