Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Funds Administration
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a very prestigious global investment firm with presence in more than 25 countries over $3 trillion assets under management across asset classes. To bring their business to even greater heights, they are seeking an energetic, industrious professional to lead and expand the firm's tax compliance operations based out of Delhi NCR.
Job Description - Reporting to the Global Head of Taxation, your responsibilities include:
- Manage taxation, tax optimization and transfer pricing issues in India
- Drive direct & indirect tax initiatives in the country
- Work closely with senior management to provide strategic tax advice and support business decisions
- Overview direct tax and service tax within statutory due dates (tax returns, advance tax, service tax deposits, returns filings, assessments etc.)
- International tax compliances in overseas jurisdictions
- Update management on tax related developments and tax risks
- Litigation support (including coordination with consultants to protect the positions taken before higher appellate authorities)
- Overview of tax accounting (i.e. deferred tax, provision for tax and tax accounts)
- Presentations and clarifications to JV partners and senior stakeholders on tax related issues
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a qualified CA or have an accounting degree with 8-10 years of experience in indirect & direct taxation.
- Tax experience within a big four accounting firm and an advanced degree in taxation would be preferred.
- Candidates with International Tax knowledge would be ideal.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and have the confidence and maturity to deal with all levels of staff.
- An independent self-starter, you are also hands-on and a good team player.
What's on Offer - Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive and attractive compensation package. This role provides a great opportunity to join a dedicated team and a very prestigious company.
To Apply - Click here to apply