Thought leadership status can be gained when brand is recognized, and cited, as an expert on critical industry issues.
The person will be required to write thought leadership articles, Press Releases, opinion pieces, opeds on behalf of senior management. Most of these articles will be disseminated on public platforms and will be crucial to position CRISIL and its key spokespeople as thought leaders.
- Creating a consistent stream of industry-relevant content is a key tactic supporting a thought leadership objective
- Write Thought leadership pieces of different kinds as highlighted above.
- Analyze existing long reports/ PPT’s and go beyond numbers to arrive at stories (using reports/ PPT’s) that will appeal to lay man as well as opinion makers
- Proactively study global/ domestic developments and prepare a short commentary/ reaction piece to showcase the company’s understanding of the development and quick TAT.
- Write internal communications messages from the CEOs desk
- Maintain a strong database of facts and figures to ensure quick TAT in case of last minute requests.
An ideal candidate would be someone who loves writing, has an exceptional command over the language and has an interesting style of narration that will appeal to the layman as well as industry experts.
The incumbent should be able to pick up cues from the discussions with the leadership team, use the statistics and build on content that can reach out to the audience at large
Interested candidates kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job code and job title in the subject line.