About the company:
BLB Limited is an India-based holding company engaged in equity, commodity & derivatives trading. Led by Mr. Brij Bagri, the Company has been enriched by his experience of around 36 years in capital market and stands today with a Group net worth of Rs.250 crores.
For the last 40 years, the company has been a pioneer and leader in Jobbing and Arbitrage in India. The company has controlled around 4% capital market share and has been consistently recognized and ranked among ‘Top Volume Drivers’ by BSE and NSE.
To reposition its proprietary high frequency trading space, with program/software driven trading, algorithmic trading and electronic high-frequency trading, BLB Limited aims at hiring a competent Technical Analyst. The company has one of the best platforms in terms of infrastructure. This position offers a stimulating and highly rewarding work environment and compensation potential.
We wish to invite highly experienced and expert analysts with knowledge and proficiency in using Technical indicators to generate calls for trading in commodity market.
ONLY those who desire to associate on a long-term basis, work with real sense of ownership and aim to create a world class trading desk for the company should apply.
Reporting to: Director
Remuneration: 40K per month
Responsibility for generating calls for commodity markets based on technical analysis.
- Responsible for generating Intraday calls, BTST Calls and Trading Calls on the basis of technical indicators and chart patterns
- Analyzing commodity market trends and explaining their implications
- Keeping a track of price movement, price range, forecast, entry / exit level, projection, support and resistance of price of a commodity.
- Responsible for maintaining daily, weekly and monthly technical reports on commodity
- Any Graduate Degree
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in commodity market.
- Should be well conversant with all technical indicators, chart patterns.
- Technical skills should include Eliot wave theory, Dow Theory, volumes and average analysis, over sold and over bought positions and candle stick analysis
- Good experience in generating buy & sell signals in commodity market.
- Should possess knowledge of technical tools or databases
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility in an organization that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility
- Strong Entrepreneurial and Leadership skills
- Detail orientated and conscientious working manner
- Fluent English and generally good communication skills
Interested Candidates with relevant experience can mail their updated resume to email@example.com