Deputy Manager - Taxation
Mumbai | Permanent
- Global leader in the Biotechnology segment
- Excellent growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is the Global leader in their industry vertical with a presence in more than 100 countries.
- The job requires to ensure the accuracy of the company direct and Indirect tax compliance, while improving the day to day activities through automation of manual report building tasks.
- Provide direct assistance to the Sr. Manager Accounts on all Direct and Indirect taxation related areas including preparation of Tax accounts, reconciliations and returns & maintenance of any Tax control Software.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on all the Tax and TP matters and reporting and interacting with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters.
- Responsible in meeting all Statutory compliances from Accounting & Tax perspective Take ownership of Direct Filing Return and Tax and TP Assessment at various stages including Appeals
- Tax ownership on Indirect Taxation related to VAT, CST, Service Tax monthly payment , return filing time to Assessment
- C & F Form collecting from Customer representative of Supply Chain department and filed the same with Sales Tax Department
The Successful Applicant
You must be a CA with at least 4 years of post qualification experience in Tax. You should have excellent exposure to direct and indirect tax and exposure preferably within Manufacturing/FMCG/Pharmaceutical industry. Excellent communication is a must. Please do not apply for the role if you do not fulfill the above mentioned criteria.
What's On Offer
An attractive salary and growth prospects will be offered to the right candidate.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I21330. Please apply online using the form below.