Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Chennai
About our Client - Our client is a world renowned bulge-bracket bank with operations in over 50 countries worldwide. As a global employer of choice, they currently employ over a quarter of a million people worldwide. Their commitment to the Asia Pacific region has led to aggressive expansion plans in India resulting in the need to hire an exceptional leader to be based in Chennai, leading their process-excellence team for the Asia-Pacific region.
Job Description - ds and identify target areas for improvement
- Partnering with businesses to embed process improvement capability at the point where the work gets done
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a Master Black-Belt certified professional with more than 12 years experience in the quality/process re-engineering space for BFSI clients.
- You have a deep understanding of Lean and Six-Sigma methodologies and have developed a great understanding of investment banking operations.
- You are a self-driven professional with a knack of working independently and bringing out implementative improvement plans.
- Professionals only from a Quality/Process Excellence team in the BFSI domain will be considered for the position.
What's on Offer - An attractive salary and a free environment to practice thought leadership. You will play a key-role in shaping the process and quality standards for the entire operations set-up in the Asia-Pacific region.
To Apply - Click here to apply