We are looking for Managers, Business Science for our Asia Pacific operations. Business Science is our advanced marketing analytics offering which helps our clients optimize their marketing strategies. The role will report to the Director, Business Sciences. You would be based out of our Singapore hub and work across markets in Asia.
The individual will be required to -
- Manage project quality and timely delivery on diverse econometric and quantitative marketing/media consultancy projects
- Combine statistical results with strategic thinking and business requirements to create a cohesive story and actionable results for clients
- Coordination of assigned accounts including client liaising and troubleshooting, documentation of projects, organization of meetings and presentations
- Present research findings and strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Build effective working relationships with the Singapore hub team as well as MediaCom teams across countries in APAC/global
- Ensure best-in-class analytical output which delivers real world business impact
- You must have at least 3 – 6 years of experience in strategic or marketing consulting/consumer insights/business science/market research/brand management/media or strategic planning.
- Knowledge of advertising/marketing/media planning principles
- Hands on knowledge of econometrics and analytical techniques/software would be a big advantage (but we’ll make exceptions for candidates who are willing to learn on the job)
- You should be culturally flexible and enjoy working with teams from across different countries, and comfortable traveling when required
- Strong PowerPoint skills and comfortable using Excel to manipulate and analysis data
- Excellent written and spoken English communication and presentation skills
We can offer you -
- The chance to work in a high energy “start-up” atmosphere of an independent team but still be part of the larger MediaCom/WPP entity
- A great set of world leading multinational clients
- Relaxed and informal “People First” work environment and policies.
- Exposure to markets across Asia
- Strong professional development in both technical analytics and managerial skills
- Salary will match industry standards and offer significant, flexible performance based incentives
If you are interested please mail at email@example.com