MSS, Community Management / Strategic Insights & Thought Leadership (Mumbai/ Bangalore): 2-10 yrs
- Create strategy documents for annual and 3-yr planning processes
- Support sales planning – collating and proposing GSN sales budgets
- Provide inputs for business reviews with Group and other ad-hoc events (e.g. Techdays with analysis) – for example, most recent DT projects, DT pipeline
- Support bids, specifically in the DT domain (sourcing creds, managing bids, coordinating inputs)
- Co-ordinate and provide support for offer development as required specifically DT offerings or domain offerings
- Guide company’s global consulting community through "thought leadership"
- Develop insights and strategies on topics of prime concern for company’s global practice of Marketing, Sales and Services
- Assist global consulting project teams as a subject matter expert (SME)
- Conduct independent in-depth and Insightful Strategic research on topics of interest from the Marketing, Sales and Services
- Community Management and communication
- Arrange monthly leadership team meetings – combination of virtual and face to face - with the GSN/GPN lead, define the agenda, identify and invite attendees, request, co-ordinate and create inputs
- Create editorial for Monthly/Qtly GSN /GPN Newsletter (summary of GSN /GPN figures, client achievements, content outlook, people news)
- Provide editorial on a monthly basis around Key deals for CC Global Sales Newsletter
- Liaise with KM on cred production, newsletter publication, Connect management etc
- Produce monthly dashboards (standard format to be developed for all GSNs and GPNs)
- Create monthly M review packs (including performance overview; growth plan actions; account overview; thought leadership pipeline; GSN / GPN Operating Budget
- Define and track GSN/GPN operating budget
- Channel internal requests to appropriate teams/ functions
Primary Skills (Must have)
- A post graduate degree in management from a premier institute with relevant experience in Marketing, Digital Sales and Services domain.
- 2-9 years of Experience in a good consulting firm / premier research organizations / premier organizations in Marketing, Digital Sales and Services domain. Strategic thinker with proven ability to work within at least 2 of the following areas:
- Customer experience transformation
- Multi-channel strategy and self service experience with
- Customer proposition development (including new product/market development and pricing)
- Customer analytics (including segmentation, data strategy and web analytics)
- Campaign management (inbound and outbound, online, offline and integrated)
- Digital Marketing and working with Marketing Agencies
- - A deep understanding of the issues and future challenges facing the global Marketing, Sales and Services industry either from working for in a premier marketing & Sales organization or working in a research or consulting company specializing in this area.
- Experience of strategic analysis and research.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic.
- Ability to build business cases and models and comfort with financial analysis.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to take responsibility of assigned tasks and work with minimum guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in developing and delivering PowerPoint (ppt) based reports.
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
- Exposure to working in an international environment, especially Europe
- Experience of working with globally dispersed project teams, in a matrix organizational set-up
Kindly send across your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com