Strategic Insights & Thought leadership (Digital Marketing, Sales & Service Domain) – 2 to 6 years – Mumbai / Bangalore
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Capgemini: Capgemini offers a spectrum of services in consulting, technology and outsourcing. With nearly 38,000 people located across 7 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune and Gurgaon) in India, Capgemini has dedicated teams to service the local markets. Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Capgemini Consulting India (CC India): CC India, since 2009, has grown to a team of around 150 professionals based in Mumbai and Bangalore and is aligned across four broad service offerings: Labs & Consulting (Content), Research, Delivery Sales Support Services (DS3) and Value Added Services (VAS) generating value for internal and external clients.
Labs & Consulting (Content): The Labs and Consulting (Content) Team comprising various sector and practice-specific teams, develop rich insights about the prevailing market dynamics. These are in the form of best–in-class thought leaderships (Points of View or POVs, white papers etc.), global reports, benchmark surveys and also support consulting engagements intermittently to cater to the business needs of our clients in the domestic and international markets.
The Lab is a global network of consultants, with research centers in Mumbai and Europe. Consultants in our India team focus on three broad areas of work:
- Developing cutting edge thought leadership
- Business consulting for our clients based on opportunity
The person will be part of a high performing labs and consulting team in Capgemini Consulting India and would focus on projects related to Digital Marketing, Sales and Services Strategy. Team is a global network of strategy consultants, with research centers in Mumbai and Europe, dedicated to generating content-rich insights. The person will conduct in-depth strategic research and analysis to generate leading-edge points of view on crucial industry topics that stimulate new ideas and help drive innovation for our clients with major focus on areas like -
- Digital Channel Management
- Digital Customer Service
- Digital Market and Experience Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Product Management
- Digital Sales
- Market Insights etc
- Assist the global Capgemini Consulting team as a subject matter expert (SME).
- Conduct independent in-depth and Insightful Strategic research on topics of interest from the Marketing, Sales and Services.
- Guide company’s global consulting community through "thought leadership"
- Develop insights and strategies on topics of prime concern for company’s global practice of Marketing, Sales and Services
- Interact with the press community to represent company’s views on major industry happenings as and when require
- Participate in international training events to impart industry knowledge to company’s Marketing, Sales and Services Consultants
- Work on Consulting Assignments as and when opportunity arises.
Specification / Skills / Experience
- A post graduate degree in management from a premier institute with relevant experience in Marketing, Digital Sales and Services domain.
- 4-6 years of Experience in a good consulting firm / premier research organizations / premier organizations in Marketing, Digital Sales and Services domain. Strategic thinker with proven ability to work within at least 2 of the following areas:
- Customer experience transformation
- Multi-channel strategy and self service experience with
- Customer proposition development (including new product/market development and pricing)
- Customer analytics (including segmentation, data strategy and web analytics)
- Campaign management (inbound and outbound, online, offline and integrated)
- Digital Marketing and working with Marketing Agencies
- A deep understanding of the issues and future challenges facing the global Marketing, Sales and Services industry either from working for in a premier marketing & Sales organization or working in a research or consulting company specializing in this area.
- Experience of strategic analysis and research.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic.
- Ability to build business cases and models and comfort with financial analysis.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to take responsibility of assigned tasks and work with minimum guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in developing and delivering PowerPoint (ppt) based reports.
Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
Research and / or Consulting Exposure in Marketing Sales and services Domain. Exposure to working in a consulting company and/ business strategy group. Experience of working with globally dispersed project teams, in a matrix organizational setup.
Preference would be given to candidates working in the digital / online marketing /sales team of leading FMCGs / Telco firms / BFSI companies / Web companies / advertising agencies with their focus on Digital sales or marketing with a flavor of understanding of the future of the industry.
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
Exposure of working in an International environment, especially Europe
Preference: Preference would be given to candidates working in firms like High end research arm of consulting companies, frost and Sullivan, Data monitor, Gartner, IDC, E-valueserve, etc.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line - Current Company Name / No of year of Exp / Name of College AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.