We are urgently looking for:
Designation: Manager/ Sr. Manager- Strategic Consulting and M&A research.
Location: Delhi/ NCR (NOIDA)
Organization: Captive Unit of a Leading US based Insurance Organization
Strategic Consulting, Growth strategy, Market entry strategy.
M&A Research, competitive research
Strategic Consulting (50%)
- Articulating strategic intent through analysis, collaboration and consensus
- Participates in and leads consulting practice that help advance organization’s strategic agenda
- Participates in and leads cross-functional projects across the organization
- Creates implementation Roadmaps for better program management and implementation
- Ability to have a detailed gap assessment based on current baselines and future-state vision
- Assessing market trends and synthesizing recommendations on the sourcing model and the implementation roadmap
- Formulating the strategic direction for the client’s and advise the client through the entire lifecycle of the consulting process, from strategy formulation to negotiations and closure.
M&A Research (50%)
- The Research Consultant will provide comprehensive local market information and insights into various target markets, (insurance, banking, healthcare, etc.), as well as information on history and financial / market performance of specific companies.
- Throughout the engagements, the Research Consultant will be required to think analytically and systematically in identifying most important companies in the given industry based on the scope of the assignment.
- Work with business owner to identify and understand scope of the M&A and / or competitive research required.
- Provides comprehensive end to end M&A and / or competitive research and analysis
- Minimum experience should be 3 years
- Experience in both strategic consulting and M&A.
- Should be open to work for insurance market.
- Should have proved track record
Those who are interested can send their resume on email@example.com
Kindly do mention your Designation // Current Company // Yrs. Of Experience // Position Applied in subject line.