We are HReSource, a leading executive search firm. We provide services to various leading IT Industry players.
Designation: Strategic Account Manager:Central Government Vertical
Experience: 7-12 Years
Base Location: Gurgaon
Roles & Responsibilities
- Financial Achieve planned Order booking (OB) & Revenue target nos.
- Business Development
- Participation in customers strategic project
- Positioning of all Wipro’s businesses in an account
- Account strategy buy-in & communication
- Business review with customer.
- Relationship Management: Complete account ownership.
- Account Mapping: Meeting at various levels and Account dossier.
- He or She will be responsible for driving business growth through development activities and addressing opportunities in the identified accounts. Has to serve as a single point of contact for all pre-sales, sales and after sales engagements.
- Maintain and Prepare/update Account Dossier and Account plan, Articulate probability of Closure o f opportunities with high degree of accuracy, Perform win/loss analysis, Track competition activity in accounts, Be part of weekly reviews like opportunity Funnel, service delivery, costumer centricity reviews, LOB penetration with RBM & LoBs.
- Responsible for contributing quality information on Market, Industry, competition, win loss analysis of large orders & account information to the sales process initiatives.
Skills and Job Requirements
- Effective business communication and interpersonal skills, Independent & confident Presentation skills.
- Aggressive go-getter. Government (especially Central Government) sector experience.
- Business Expertise and knowledge of sales process & the business nuances in Central Government accounts.
- Should have the flair to understand Technology and keep abreast with the changes in them.
- Commercial orientation & Relationship orientation, problem solving skills and analytical skills.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide few References for the same skill set.