Senior Sales Manager
Uniphore is looking for an exceptional, experienced Business Sales leader to join our team in delivering speech-based mobile solutions to businesses across industries. This is an opportunity to join a quickly growing, innovative startup company and drive sales in the rapidly developing enterprise mobility market.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling Uniphore’s speech-based mobile solutions to businesses. The work includes bringing in new customers, achieving agreed targets, and maximizing the revenue of existing clients. You will be focused on developing leads, designing solutions for potential customers, and delivering and closing sales. You should be a self-starter, confident in collaborating with technology and business development teams, and motivated to deliver against a sales target. In return for your hard work, Uniphore will empower you to develop the role and we will reward your success, loyalty and commitment. This is an exciting position that carries long-term prospects and growth opportunities for the right candidate.
The ideal applicant will have a proven track record of prospecting, developing new business, building strong business relationships, driving and closing opportunities. The ability to effectively present to a wide range and size of audiences from IT leaders to CxO to senior business decision makers is a must. A demonstrated passion for technology solutions and their importance in business operations is especially important.
- Developing in-depth understanding of speech technologies and the value they bring in solving business problems
- Understanding Uniphore’s strengths relative to competition and effectively communicate those strengths to customers in a positive manner
- Creating and executing a sales plan to ensure revenue and unit goals are achieved
- Developing a well-researched pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Adjusting sales path as required by goals of the Uniphore. This role requires industry insight and initiative.
- Supporting the development of customized solutions through mature understanding of customer operations and pain points
- Driving customer and partner satisfaction through timely communication and feedback processes
- Working collaboratively with engineers and business development team to meet your goals and customer needs
- Providing input and feedback from field and partners to the marketing and product development process
- Professional Sales Management Experience: At least 4 years of proven sales management. This includes extensive direct contact with customers; drafting and implementing successful sales plans; and qualifying, prioritizing, and addressing business opportunities.
- Consultative Solution Selling Experience: Demonstrated experience of at least 4 years selling technology solutions (not just products) to senior business and IT decision makers by reinforcing the value of the technology to the customer's overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities. Working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics, and business value selling.
- Customer Management and Prioritization Excellence: Demonstrated strategic time management and multitasking skills. Effectively manages sales pipeline with predictable business results that exceed revenue targets.
- Education: Successful candidates will be graduates in B. Tech, BSc, or B.E. MBA preferred
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org