Position: Sr. Manager – Supply Chain / Order Management Operations
Location: Chennai – 2 positions; Pune – 2 positions
Education: Any Degree / MBA preferred from B Schools
Must to have Skills
- 9 - 15 Years overall
- 2-4 yrs : BPO experience in Order management &/ or Manufacturing
Operational Excellence and process management Ensure adherence to committed quality, accuracy & turnaround of the processes, render service within agreed SLA's and timeliness
- Drive efficiency within all processes and sub-processes
- Financial Management: Participate in Planning, Infrastructure Utilization, Optimization of overhead cost
- Ability to manage an average team size of 400 to 500 members
- Managing Retention, talent management and ensuring healthy diversity mix within the team
- Create cross-functional project teams to encourage team building & employee development
- Strong ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff development skills including the ability to act as a role model within the organization
- Will drive business and interfaces with the clients with respect to reviews, reports and escalations.
- More efficient management of resources by providing a mechanism for project prioritization and project integration.
- Clarification of how new business operations will deliver improved performance by defining the desired benefits and linking these to the achievement of new working practices.
Co-ordination and Control:
- More efficient co-ordination and control of the often complex range of activities by clearly defining roles and responsibilities for managing the Project Portfolio and realizing the benefits delivered by the program.
- Participate in Steering committee meetings and governance meetings across the account along with the Executive sponsor. Provide inputs on action taken on people, process and overall people development.
- Involved in operations and strategic business review. Works closely with the O2C CoE Head to implement strategic business actions for the clients.
- Participate in internal strategic meets to build and execute strategic plans for the account and also contribute to the overall growth of the CoE.
- Implement robust governance model for internal and client reviews. Interface with the client senior managers on matters related to process.
- Work closely with the Program Management office to drive strategic actions aimed at driving customer satisfaction.
Executive – Tactical
- Is the owner of the SOWs for all the accounts and is responsible to ensure adherence to the same.
- Ensure all Regulatory reporting are complied with as defined for each and every engagement.
- Member of the CoE senior management and participate in Business Continuity planning and managing BCP situations from time to time. Also to ensure all accounts have a well defined and approved Business Continuity plan.
- Work closely with the Shared Services team to implement all contractual obligations of compliance, HR and infrastructure planning.
- Ensure all actions agreed in steering committee is followed up and implemented.
- Work closely with TED on planning and implementing various people engagement and development activities. Ensure that the overall employee satisfaction levels in the process are kept high.
- Work closely with the sourcing team for recruitment of personnel for new transitions and also for existing engagement
- Work closely with CoE training team to ensure that the training needs of people are identified and training is linked to performance gaps, individual career progression plan and business objectives.
- Leads a team of Service Delivery Leads for multiple accounts who ensure that the service delivery levels meet the client defined performance parameters.
- Identify and implement operational excellence tools like Six Sigma and LEAN in the engagements through the black belts.
- Support all peer managers in operational related aspects.
- Ensure through the process managers that corrective actions are taken on areas related to operations such as QA Improvement, handling of customer complaints etc.
- Ensure that the overall employee satisfaction levels in the process are kept high.
- Involved in operations business review and work closely with the process owner to implement tactical operational requirements.
Executive Sponsors, Client Senior Managers, Program Management Office, Domain leads/heads, Peer Managers in the CoE, Different function heads in BU and CoE, Client onsite and on-location managers
Please post your resume at email@example.com