Senior Manager – Quality
PROCESS : FINANCE &ACCOUNTS
Years Of Exp: 8+ YRS
Report To: Quality Lead
Supporting: Finance and Accounts Team
Certifications: Six Sigma – Black Belt
- Establish and Drive Lean Six Sigma program as an integral part of the daily business. Monitor and audit the deployed processes for effectiveness and efficacy.
- Develop goals, objectives and plans for Lean Six Sigma and provide innovative leadership to drive quality performance within the business.
- Direct the improvement in the various processes, recognize the need for changes, and initiate appropriate improvement actions to enhance operating effectiveness while reducing total costs and increasing the productivity gains.
- Deploy Six Sigma Infrastructure Processes on the shop floor. Monitor and audit the deployed processes for effectiveness and efficacy.
- Be responsible for compliance of the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Responsible for the Visual Management of dashboards and metrics of their respective shop floors.
- Supporting key stakeholders (like, Operations, BD etc.) in building repository of case studies of the projects / initiatives that have driven business impact.
- Coach and Mentor Green Belts.
- Ensure effective selection, assignment, motivation, development, performance management and recognition of employees.
- Be the cultural change agent for Lean Six Sigma. Drive Best Practice Sharing across Organization Process Information
Qualification – MBA / Master in Commerce
Shift – Night shift - US PROCESS
Locations - Gurgaon
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Swetha Chaturvedi | Sr. Consultant | Kelly Services