This opening is with a pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Hyderabad.
Plant HR - Senior Manager
Qualification: MBA with strong Business Orientation
Knowledge & Experience: 7-15 years of HR experience.
- Able to engage with Senior Business leaders and partner HR Processes
- Collaborate with Cross functional teams effectively
- Good Communication and Influencing Skills
- Sound understanding of Product Development/ Pharma Industry
- Able to Coach and Mentor employees
- Lead the Performance Management Process with regard to Goal Setting, Performance Discussions, Yearly Reviews & Consequence Management
- Manpower Planning with focus on Productivity and optimum utilization of manpower
- Identify issues and process gaps to improve alignment, manpower productivity and minimize redundancies
- Support the leadership team in driving the desired culture and ensuring that the values of the organization are upheld at all times
- Driving performance, accountability & alignment with business imperatives
- Lead/ Support Change Management at BU Level
- Attracting and inducting high quality talent into the Organization
- Building the talent pipeline for critical positions by developing robust Career & Succession planning mechanisms
- Conduct capability Assessment for employees, identify gaps and accordingly formulate development / turnaround plans
Employee Engagement & Communication
- Engaging with the leadership team and managing stake holder expectations; Proactive HR sensing and addressing grievances/ dissatisfaction cases, etc.
- Design and build employee engagement/retention initiatives including reward & recognition, appreciation, celebrations and other non-monetary reward schemes and drive the same.
Lead / Support Key Organizational initiatives of Talent Management, Capability Building & Knowledge Management.
Please send your resume to email@example.com