- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and drive projects for setting up Origination service businesses.
- Initiate and lead process improvement, automation and special projects.
- Develop work force management, capacity planning and schedule adherence systems and reports.
- Coordinate with the sales & marketing team to ensure sales activity and growth targets properly align with the capacity of operations.
- Develop monitoring and reporting capability to effectively track the performance of each functional area.
- Develop decision and reporting tools to minimize variability, improve quality and maximize profitability of the business.
- Develop daily/periodic pipeline reports, productivity and quality dashboards.
- Develop reporting on regulatory compliance and client requirements.
- Interact effectively with senior management, other departments and customers
Key Result Areas:
- Real time communication of project updates and timely completion of projects.
- Accurate and timely reporting of all MIS to Operations, Senior Management and other customers.
- Workable WFM/Capacity plans.
- Management graduate preferred.
- Minimum 9 years of experience with at least 2 years in work force management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the business sense to recognize both departmental and company priorities.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in data base management system (Microsoft Access or SQL).
- Ability to analyze data statistically and provide meaningful and relevant summary.
Candidates willing to work in US shifts can only apply.
Interested candidates can mail their resumes on email@example.com
Devina Bargir| Sourcing Specialist
7th Floor, Spectrum Towers, Mind Space Business District, Link Road,
Malad West | Mumbai, India 400 064