Position - Manager/Sr. Manager
Location - Gurgaon and Noida
Industry - Healthcare
Experience - 6-10 Years
- Responsible for deploying and delivering on the Human Capital agenda for the segment for Location Responsible
- Overall Responsible for Employee Engagement & Employee Touch Programs for the segment
- Deploying all Human Capital programs ensuring complete cascade at a grass root level.
- Responsible for deploying proactive retention measures for the segment including executing early warning system.
- Supporting exit interviews - actual connect, floor intelligence and understand what is driving the attrition.
- Monitoring and reporting out on program off take and feedback on HR programs.
- Supporting line leaders in career / development discussions.
- Establishing a strong partnership with Employee Relations and Operations shared service to enable operational execution.
- Acts as a liaison for the brokerage of services between segments and internal or external providers and implements corporate driven initiatives.
- Run Core Annual Processes for the Business like Comp Planning, Talent Management, & Performance Management Programs.
- Extensive interaction and effective working relationships with the Human Resources shared services team to ensure effective development and implementation of programs, practices and processes to meet business needs.
- Provides managers with human capital management information through technology and assists them with using this information.
- Facilitates the definition and communication of the organization's culture, mission and values which guides the decisions and actions of the managers and employees of the organization.
- Acts as a change agent to the business and designs processes and approaches which prepare employees for ongoing change and transformation.
- Creates processes and experiences that grow the capacity of the organization's key people resources which include key talent identification, planning, and development.
- Encourages building strength through diversity.
- Implements retention strategies focusing on key leaders and individuals with core competencies or skills critical to the organization.
- Supports a positive employee relations environment through effective communications, policies and practices.
- MBA - HR
- Experience in supporting Human Capital delivery for a Business group not less than 2000 people
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong history of quickly gaining credibility and partnering with business leaders
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions supported by quantitative data
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Spring Talent Management Pvt Ltd.