Company Profile: mid-sized leading, professionally managed, rapidly-expanding healthcare services organisation (operating from 10 branch locations in Mumbai/Pune and having headcount of 200) - leaders in their field. The position heads HR, reports to the CEO and leads a small team. Our clients offer excellent salry/perks and career growth paths.
Purpose of Job: Accountable for overall performance of HR function including recruitment, training, PMS, personnel & administration functions. The person must have the maturity & confidence to independently handle the entire HR function
Job Profile: (Not limited to)
- Recruitment /Sourcing
- Manpower Budgeting
- Performance Management
- Employee engagement : Plan and organize along with HR team for employee engagement activities.
- Designing employee benefit policies and designing other administrative policies.
- Stabilize the payroll and leave & attendance process.
- Recommend, develop and schedule training and development courses.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Implement disciplinary rules in the company and explain company policies to the employees.
- Responsible to stand as a strong link between the employees and the organisation.
- Manage employee disputes and conducting exit interviews of the senior employees.
Candidate Profile: MBAs (full-time, part-time or long-distance) located in Western Suburbs with 10-20 years experience in overall generalised HR preferably with mid-sized multi-branch-location service organisations
Interested professionals may mail their latest CV in Word.Doc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
clearly giving in subject 'REF: HR-HC,M
B.Tech (IIT-Delhi); MBA (IIM-Ahmedabad)
Impact HR Services Pvt.Ltd.