Qualification – MBA – Good School,
(UBS, KJ Somaiya, XISS, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Amity Business School, Welingkar, FORE School of Management, Birla Institute of Management , ITM , IISWBM, BHU, Apeejay School of Management, MHROD, ITM, Jaipuria Institute of Management, FMS BHU and XIME)
Exp – 7 Yrs+
CTC – 12 – 14 LPA
Designation – Sr. Manager / AGM HR
Reporting – CEO
Team Management – 5 People will report into this Person
Employee – 1,200
Profile – HR Business Partner – Generalist HR
Industry – Open.
Note – Since this person will be the senior most in HR Team so he would be dedicatedly focus on Business Improvement strategies from HR Prospective as FMCG / Retail Business requires lot of changes due to Fast Moving trends. Candidate Must be sharp, astute and highly energetic who can deliver according to the time and business and a well people manager.
- Business Partner - Understand the business. Serve as a key member of the HR team to assist in driving business results. Drive systemic organizational and people strategies that are aligned to the business strategy. Work closely with international HR partners to ensure seamless strategic management of the organization.
- HR Generalist - includes employee relations, legal compliance, recruiting, performance management and appraisal, training and career counselling.
- Serve as subject matter expert related to talent management & Talent Acquisition initiatives within business. Coach high potentials regarding their learning experiences and leadership challenges.
- Strong knowledge of HR and ability to apply to complex organizational issues is required. Expert level generalist skills and the ability to mentor and provide guidance to others within HR and the management team on complex issues. Strong consulting and analytical skills are essential.
- Strong People Manger capability to build coach, develop and retain a strong HRBP team and enabling them to provide HR consulting, diagnostics and execution support to business on the people agenda.
Please send your resume to Rohit.Vinayak@neweraindia.com
Thanks & Regards
Direct: +91-11- 40888522
Mobile - +91 8010865015