Orkash , a management consulting and technology company is looking for a senior consultant in a business development role. The vacancy is to be filled on an immediate basis
The resumes are to be forwarded to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Senior Consultant/Associate Director– Business Development (Consulting)
About Orkash: ORKASH (www.orkash.com) is an India-headquartered international management-consulting and high-technology service company.
Our Consulting Services include:
- Market & Competitive Intelligence
- Business Assurance
- Operational Risk Management
- Government Affairs & Public Policy
- Defense and Homeland Security
The company's client-base consists primarily of Fortune 1000 companies and global financial institutions. The company has grown rapidly since inception in 2007, with its core consulting team drawn largely from institutions such as ISB, IITs, LSE, and other leading Indian and international institutions. The consulting team comprises of practitioners as well as those with strong background in academic research (with published PHD level and post-PHD level research work).
'ORKASH Labs', the technology wing of the company, has developed cutting edge Intelligence management systems that plug the gap between information access (e.g. search engines) and intelligence creation/information analysis (as by humans). The focus is to create automated decision-support platforms that can process large scale unstructured data. ORKASH Labs has also been recognized as an in-house R&D unit by the Ministry of Science & technology.
The systems are ready for go to market and efforts in this direction have commenced with the pilot projects already running.
ORKASH's technology platforms empower the user with effective and quick decision making while responding in real time. The packages comprise Business Intelligence, GIS, data discovery and analytics modules that create actionable intelligence and visibility of information for optimizing business performance and decision making.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is your opportunity to join a dynamic organization where your vision, innovation and skills are efficiently used and genuinely valued.
Reports to: CEO
Job Profile: The Senior Consultant/Associate Director – Business Development is responsible for the business development in the areas of Consulting
- Set Business Development sales targets, define strategies to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy.
- Pre-sales BD including developing proposals based on team meetings and discussions; maintaining time-lines for the proposals and tender response documentation.
- Handling Multinational/ International clients business sales and understanding their needs.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Responsible for sales negotiations with customers. Will be accountable for achieving revenue/ sales targets, customer & partner satisfaction, backlog for his/her projects and employee satisfaction in his/her projects.
- Experience in deal making for long term contracts will be extremely desirable. Will be responsible for selling support & consulting services and building strong relationships with customers that result in profitable consulting and services engagements.
- S/He would also assist in identifying new service offerings and development of new product/ services that deliver value to customers and partners of ORKASH.
- Champion development of BD/Marketing collateral
- Business development skills – Communication, relationship building, negotiations
- Ability to articulate strategic and sensitive business issues
- Understands clients' need
- Strong Expertise in building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Leadership & team management skills , should possess sound conflict management skills
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
- A minimum of 6 years experience out of which min 4 years of related experience in selling services or consulting
- MBA from Premier Institutes like IIM, ISB only or top globally ranked MBA Institute
- Must have strong business networks/ Networking skills.
- The ideal candidate will have working experience in consulting, client/project management and high-end professional services business development/delivery.
- Must have solution sales or strategic sales exposure.
- Must have advanced business development skills and experience in selling to large enterprises to both Domestic and International clients.
Location – Gurgaon / BD related travel
Salary – No bar for the right candidate (Fixed + Variable)
Please send your resume to email@example.com