I have an urgent opening with a leading Retail Food Chain Company for the position of Sr.Brand Manager-Activation based at Gurgaon.
Total Exp - 5 years
Industry Preferred : Top FMCG companies
Profile : Responsible for handling Pan India role in terms of hardcore branding.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Brand activation role. Plan and execute marketing initiatives as per brand plans to achieve increase in sales and transactions / footfalls across India.
JOB SIZE: Provide quantitative data such as # of restaurants/markets, sales, budgets, etc. Indicate size of operations for which job is responsible. Indicate domestic/worldwide accountability.
Support all restaurants in India (a franchise-led business operation): 131 restaurants, 34 cities, dine-in and carry-out channels.
Minimum 12% sales growth over previous year.
Increase in weekly per restaurant transaction from 800 today to 1000 by 2013 by bringing in new users and increase in visit frequency of existing users.
JOB FUNCTIONS: List major job functions using simple task statements. For example: Supervises the construction of all new restaurants. (Include % of time spent on each function.)
Execution of brand calendar with robust 360 planning & excellent organization skills (50% time)
- ATL: Assist in TV communication development & media planning. Lead PR & digital media engagement to strengthen presence in these spaces and engage with consumers on an on-going basis.
- BTL: Lead scope, development, testing & launch of brand promotions, touch points and in-restaurant sales drivers (menu design, product shoots, packaging, POS collaterals, uniforms, staff incentives etc).
- Team: Drive cross functional teams (operations, training, finance, supply chain, legal etc) and franchise and agencies partners for successful execution of marketing initiatives.
- Analysis: Own sales trends analysis and detailed scrutiny of pre & post campaign results with learning boards for all initiatives.
- Alliances: Lead planning & execution of partnership opportunities with external brands to drives trial, sales & transactions.
Lead social media agenda (25% time)
- Strategy: Develop strategy for growth, increase in engagement & monetising social media within budget.
- Execution: Own day-to-day brand conversations on Facebook. Engage with social media agency and franchise partners to drive brand campaigns on Facebook via contests, apps etc and manage the same via off-line logistics. Analyse impact of each initiative.
- Industry tracking: Build and share know-how on best practices in the industry (international and from India). Track competitive activities closely.
Drive day-part wise occasions to grow transactions (20% time)
- Develop promotions to drive sales in lean day-parts for every day occasions.
- Devise programmes to drive specials occasions such as parties: birthdays, kitty, corporate get-togethers.
Support LSM (Local Store Marketing) & NSO (New Store Opening) initiatives (5%)
- Work with franchise teams, BTL design agency and media planning team to plan, develop and execute LSM & NSO sales driving initiatives.
PEOPLE LEADERSHIP: Indicate total number of employees reporting (directly & indirectly) by level to this job.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: List positions or external contacts with whom this person interacts regularly.
Cross functional team: Operations, Training, Finance, Supply Chain, Consumer Insights & Media Planning and Business Development.
Advertising, Social Media, Web, PR & Media Buying agencies.
Printers & POS collateral vendors.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED: State formal educational level and experience required for the job . State additional professional, technical or years of experience required.
EDUCATION: MBA (Tier I business schools)
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
- 4-5 years hands-on experience in brand activation in beverages / telecom / FMCG industry.
- Excellent skills in project management, research & media brief writing, presentation, analytical & logical reasoning, defining promotion metrics, data analysis & reporting.
- Experience of working with advertising agency essential.
- Working knowledge of digital media platform highly preferable.
- Knowledge of printing costs & materials, experience in execution of printed collaterals a must.
- Team player with ability to establish rapport & credibility quickly.
- Must be experienced in working in a busy, fast paced environment with strong multi-taking capabilities.
Interested candidates please reply back with your updated resume at email@example.com