Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Accountant
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global MNC in the medical devices space helping over one million people across the world to live better lives. Industry leaders globally, they are expanding their India operations at a rapid pace and are looking for a finance leader to enable this growth.
Job Description - Reporting into the CFO– Asia Pac, you will be responsible for the entire finance function maintaining compliance with Indian regulations.This will include:
- Management reporting for India region
- Compliance with Indian reporting and governance standards
- Financial planning and analysis for India/Asia Pac region
- Develop and maintain efficient business processes
- Develop and mentor the finance team in India
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a Chartered Accountant, preferably a rank holder with at least 8 years work experience post qualification in multinational companies in the medical devices and healthcare industry.
- You have an excellent track record in your career and have worked earlier in fast developing businesses.
- Additionally you are an effective communicator and is comfortable working in a team environment.
What's on Offer - Excellent remuneration for the ideal candidate
- International role with excellent growth opportunity
To Apply - Click here to apply