- Drive Six Sigma quality culture in the organization.
- Identify issues and challenges, lead/facilitate improvement projects, measure and validate project results, and facilitate successful implementation of all facets of process improvements or changes identified.
- Execute a data-driven, statistical approach to problem solving, including gathering, analyzing and reporting data.
- Manage internal and well as external ISO quality audits in coordination with external vendors.
- Define appropriate metrics to gage processes performance through structured reporting governance model.
- Manage Bright Idea, best practice sharing & replication of ideas.
- Conduct lean /six sigma skill development trainings.
- 13+ year’s work experience especially in a metric driven environment.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org