VIA is a pioneer in Internet travel and E-commerce and has silently revolutionized the Indian travel industry. Launched on July 28th, 2006 as flightraja.com and incorporated in May 2007, Today Via is present through 20,000 partners across 2,400 cities and towns. In just 3 years of operation, we have annual sales revenue of close to 500 million USD.
We have more than 700 extremely bright, dedicated and honest people working in our Bangalore headquarters, as well as local sales executives in all major cities.
Our philosophy is pretty simple: Take Complexity Out, Bring Quality and Affordability in.
We make selling very easy. We started with the premise of selling travel, not necessarily under our brand, but to everyone through our partners, world class travel products and services in every neighbourhood and deliver great customer service. We serve over 2 million customers that walk into our outlets every day which you can practically find in your neighbourhood. We are the 'Via' Inside of the Travel World.
We hate to be me too: We have always prided ourselves in attempting and solving problems which makes the life of consumers and partners simple, and when we say simple means, in a few minutes, you can get the best price and quality in your neighbourhood. What we have achieved today is that we have made quality travel accessible to a common man, in each and every corner of India through partners, bringing the bus industry online, building the first known reservation systems for bus operators to enable bus bookings in early 2007, be the first ones to build a automatic ticket booking kiosk or through the mobile, or launching a totally different way of doing hotel bookings in India. Our vision and dream of creating simplicity has lead to many successful incubations, new ideas puts us in a league far ahead from our competitors. We are disruptive in our approach to destroy the existing practices or create efficiency in them, and come up with new ones which gives our customers great quality and savings in a few seconds always.
Unbelievable customer service. No customer calls when all is well. We believe customer service starts with listening to the customer, owning what is wrong and then going out of your way to fix it. That's it, it does not mean, large call centres flooded with hundreds of souls or jazzy 1-800 numbers. Just a simple email or SMS will do. We will call you back. We fundamentally believe most problems can be eliminated by design and the rest by listening
We are expanding very rapidly in India and internationally & are looking for talented, energetic professionals across IT, Finance, Marketing, Sales .If you enjoy working in a start-up environment with a small, fast paced and passionate team. You have come to the right company.
As an IT professional you will be able to work on cutting edge platforms, develop and scale them globally. Your development will make immediate consumer impact and will become reality in the consumer Internet world.
As a Marketing professional you will create out of the box marketing campaigns that engage our customers.
As a Finance Professional you would work with senior management, refine the company/division’s mission and develop short and long term strategic business goal.
For more information on via, log on to: www.via.com
Sr Marketing Manager
- Creating marketing campaigns based on trends, competitive activity and customer insights. To acquire, engage and retain customers. Both online and offline
- Manage marketing and engagement initiatives for our channel partners.
- Study the market place evaluate customer needs basis which create and market products and services targeted at both the end customers and the trade.
- Development of an annual ROI based marketing plan in collaboration with various stakeholders across departments
- Management of marketing department budget whilst executing marketing initiatives and activities in the given budget
- Develop new product/service based on consumer insights
- Development and implementation of communication strategies within and outside the company and liaising with the advertising and media agency, online marketing agencies and other partners like printers etc to execute the marketing plan flawlessly.
- Maintain and build professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders of the company
- Make monthly report and presenting it to the Brand head
- Candidate will primarily be responsible for Brand Management, Corporate communication, Public Relations, Handing Advertising agencies, Press
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master's degree in Administration (MBA – Marketing) from a premier institute – IIM,MICA,XLRI,Symbiosis
- Conceptualizing and implementing marketing strategies
- Understanding of customer and market scenario
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure within said period of time
- Ability to think out of the box to develop innovative product/ service solutions
- Flexible and open to change
- Knowledge of all the Media that can be used in a marketing campaign
- Experience in FMCG preferred
Exp: 10 - 15 years
Send in your profile to email@example.com
Candidates are requested to revert with the following details
- Updated Profile
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
Level 4, B Block ( Magnolia), Manyata Embassy Business Park, Outer Ring Road , Nagawara, Bangalore - 560045