Title: Manager/Sr. Manager - US Marketing
Drive outbound marketing of digital transformation solutions to the best companies in the US. Apply your experience and understanding of the US B2C market, and your expertise at hard-hitting marketing communications to drive demand and generate leads in a busy, competitive market.
- Design and execute integrated marketing programs to drive awareness, revenue and market share
Focus on campaigns around near-term demand generation and awareness.
Support and execute “Go to Market” plans for digital transformation solutions
Plan and execute horizontal and vertical lead generation activities, programs and campaigns.
Develop and manage marketing collateral including newsletters, case studies, success stories, presentation materials, product/solution demos and related sales support material
- Database management to understand, measure and guide activities
- Collaborate on agency/vendor interaction and management to deliver best outcomes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Verifiable experience and expertise in marketing high-dollar managed services to very large US B2C companies
- Marketing large scale/high dollar solutions to F200
- Persuasive vernacular writing to C-level business and VP-level tech audiences
- Proven campaign management and results experience and expertise (including collateral, webs, traditional - eg case studies – and social media)
- Can-do attitude and ability to work under high pressure with limited resources
- Prior work experience in C-level software and/or services industry desirable, familiarity with digital transformation highly favored
Experience: at least 8 years (12 preferred)
Graduate or Post Graduate in Mass Communications, Marketing or Business Administration
If your candidature fits this role please send your updated Resume to: Abhinav@wengerwatson.com
Subject Line:Manager/Sr. Manager - US Marketing-CV of Name(XYZ)-Location-Year of Experience(Relevant as Manager/Sr. Manager)
Send Mail to: Abhinav@wengerwatson.com