Title : Senior Consulting Manager
- Will direct the business, technical and personnel aspects of business consulting engagements and sales efforts with existing and prospective clients.
- Will be responsible growing key client business and establishing Consulting credibility with highly productive engagements
- Will Identify, develop, close and successfully manage client opportunities.
- Ensure that engagement work products and deliverables are of the highest quality to ensure client satisfaction.
- Has to have a deep understanding of the customers, consumers, stakeholders and businesses in Consumer Product Goods industry across the value
- Responsible for the consulting businesses profitability.
- Post Graduate or an Engineering degree and a post graduate in Business Administration from a Tier 1 institute
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills, particularly as this is a very customer-facing role
- Must be highly motivated, self-sufficient, perceptive, ambitious, flexible and high energy
Direct and indirect people management and leadership experience required.
A minimum of 8-15 years of experience and about 3-4 years in the CPG consulting space
Interested candidates can reach me at 044.2461 5822 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saaki and Argus Consulting