As a dedicated risk manager for the business areas, candidates will be responsible for managing the following:
- Liaising with the risk managers in the trading centers on a daily basis to help manage their market exposure, set & review risk strategies.
- Daily analysis and interpretation of the results of risk sensitivities and stress tests.
- Daily calculation of VaR and Economic Capital numbers
- Preparation of risk reports for traders and senior business management (including the COO, CFO and Front office Business Line Heads).
- Monitoring of risk limits and resolution of limit excesses. Liaising with the risk managers in the trading centers and heads of business units regarding potential limit increases; preparation of reports and escalation to senior management.
- Recommendation and creation of risk limits (working with the Head of Market Risk and Trading Heads).
- Participation in the approval process for non-standard deals and new products. Providing recommendations and/or caveats to approvals.
- Ad-hoc risk views and drill down analysis of less transparent risks.
- Developing the profile and role of Market Risk as a partner with the business areas and other internal risk and control functions, maintaining relationships in order to assist in the overall management of the firmís risk
- Re-engineer the risk reporting process.
PRODUCT WORK EXP IN EQUITIES/FIXED INCOME
Write to email@example.com