Please find the details below for the role of Secondary Market Research
Role - Specialist
Exp - 7 to 10 years.
Location - Bangalore
Company - Reputed Financial Service company.
Qualification - Post Graduate.
Roles and responsibilities include:-
- Independently handling secondary research oriented projects and developing subject-matter expertise in the organizations asset management businesses and competitive solutions
- Conducting research independently to direct quality efforts towards final report generation, while managing a small sized team as required.
- Independently conduct deep analyses across areas (such as strategy, marketing, products), insight generation and final report making
- Interacting with clients to understand their analysis requirements and also throughout the life of the project
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience in strategic secondary research, value-added knowledge services analysis, insight-building, consulting and competitive intelligence.
- Comfort with various techniques of secondary research such as looking up right sources, understanding source credibility, keyword usage, etc
- Flair for quantitative/ qualitative data analyses and interprétation
- Comfort with unstructured data and niche industries/ products/ services
- Knowledge of online databases such as Bloomberg, Factiva, Nexis, OneSource, Dialog etc
- Understanding of known industry analysis tools such as Porters’ Five Forces, SWOT analysis, Competitive Metrics, Quadrant Analyses such as BCG or GE matrix etc.
Kindly let me know if you would be interested for the same we can discuss on this or please share some references.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited