Position: Industry Principal Mill Products Industry, Asia Pacific and Japan
Department: IBS, Asia Pacific Japan
Reports To: VP Process Industries Industry Business Solutions APJ
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Mill Products IP is responsible for the Mill Products business at SAP, covering the areas of industry strategy, deal support and demand generation
The Mill Products IP, Asia Pacific Japan is responsible for effectively defining and implementing the appropriate go to market strategy across the Mill Products Group, with the goal of significantly growing top-line revenues through the generation of scalable, repeatable and structured large-account relationships. Mill Products represents one of SAPís most significant industry portfolios in the APJ Region both from a revenue and growth perspective. The role reports to the VP, Process Solutions, APJ
- Lead the APJ Mill Products team and deliver on revenue commitments
- Develop and implement the necessary processes and procedures to build a highly agile, effective, professional structure for opportunities and accounts in the region
- Maintain close client relationship on an executive level during the sales cycle and post sales to ensure successful deployment of SAP solutions
- Contribute to the overall strategy and direction of the Mill Products industry team
- Lead and manage all sales activities for Mill Products industry defining the appropriate go-to-market strategy and executing against an aggressive plan to increase revenues and grow market share.
- Provide thought leadership, in terms of revenue-generating ideas and solutions, as well as effective planning and forecasting of sales results with a consistent record of achieving/exceeding plans.
- Manage the appropriate levels of integration with the SAP development organization to effectively influence the timing and delivery of industry-specific solutions demanded by the Mill Products marketplace.
- Provide strong leadership in the recruitment, training and development of top-quality talent to ensure highest levels of performance and productivity.
- Serve as the key point of contact with Mill Products customers in APJ, thereby developing and maintaining strong relationships with strategic partners, key customers and members of the sales team, and maintaining close strategic client relationships to be close to the pulse of the industry
Education - Bachelorís degree in any discipline
- Strategic business knowledge of the Mill Products industry and market, with strong networks in the APJ region.
- Strong Sales strategy skills
- Ability to lead a remote team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to engage top management
- Analytical thinking and good problem solving skills
- Approach to work that is driven, influential, and collaborative
- Ability to work well in a matrix organization
- Willingness to travel at least 60% of the time (within Asia and ANZ)
- Strategic ability having built a penetration strategy for Greenfield markets, providing knowledge management and executive coverage internally, and externally.
- Proven sales or program management experience in Mill Products marketplace.
- Ten or more years of professional experience in one or more of the following: sales management, solution business development, and presales engagement
- Established network of Mill Products contacts as a current/previous customer prospect population. These contacts should be a mix of management decision makers and IT implementation representatives.
- History of taking a best practice solution into immature markets
- Proven ability to build double digit revenue growth in the segment.
- Management of remote/virtual teams.
- Experience in public speaking arena.
- Exposure to industry analysts e.g. Gartner Group
- Ability to work with strategic professional services firm partners i.e. Accenture and IBM as appropriate.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View our latest video! http://bit.ly/saprunbetter
Resourcing TeamĖ Asia Pacific Japan | Sourcing
SAP India Pvt Ltd | Wing 5th Floor, G-Block,
C-59, BKC, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400 051 | INDIA
Join me online: | http://in.linkedin.com/in/soniathakkar/