The client is an We are an independent infrastructure provider with committed customer base. Backed by a group of dynamic investors from India and Europe, Earth infrastructures is one of India’s most well capitalized real estate company.
The company's ability is to meet the special requirements of the real estate market and clients demand from its strong foundations of professionalism. The group's strength lies in its panel of dynamic, young, qualified and highly experienced management and dedicated marketing professionals that take care of the entire activities keeping its main thrust on customer satisfaction, which is the main motto of the company.
Title: Head – Sales (Residential/Commercial space), Real Estate
Educational Qualifications: MBA's/PGD's
Work Experience:: 10-15 yrs + with minimum of 5 yrs in the Real Estate industry at Sr. level/Top position
Type of Experience : Candidate should possess significant and diverse experience of leading large teams in the operations area of Real estate.
- Candidate should have excellent communications skills, internal/external at leadership level
- Candidate should have good presentation skills
- Candidate should possess good judgmental, problem resolution skills
- Candidate should have sound hands on Process knowledge
- Candidate should have empathy and the ability to work under intense pressure
- Candidate should have the willingness to adapt to a global culture and demonstrate enough sensitivity to issues on people, process and cultural fitment
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing & implementing competitive strategies for generating sales, developing and expanding market share towards the achievement of revenue & profitability targets.
- Ensuring successful accomplishment of set business targets in the face of growing completion; identifying prospective corporate clients, generating business from new accounts & developing them to achieve profitability.
- Achieving sales targets as per designated budgets using market intelligence to prepare a customer centric operating plan; conducting tactical promotion; ensuring a strong brand presence and increased business.
- Lead discussions with partner alliance organization and alliance teams to filter and shortlist specific marketing opportunities i.e direct marketing, inside sales representatives call ins, email marketing campaigns etc
- Training subordinates to develop requisite skills; conducting trainings on products, selling skills, lead prospecting and closing skills.
- Prepare collaterals (brochure/filers) as and when required and should be involved in selling residential, commercial space.
- Improve market visibility and developing the efficient broker or freelancer channel to generate sales.
Location : Noida, Gurgaon
Salary: Negotiable, not a constraint, approx range of 20-25 lac per annum + perquisites.
Deadline: The position is urgent/immediate. Pls revert with your latest profile in confidence with current CTC details, per return within next 2 days, latest by 30th Apr’2012.
Please send your resume to email@example.com