The Sales Director will manage, motivate and lead the sales teams.
He will be responsible for the combined performance of the team and for ensuring that all the team members achieve their targets.
This position will report to the Managing Director and CEO.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field
- MBA is highly desirable, - from premier Institute
- Experience in specialty shoe trade is a big plus
- Minimum of 10 Years experience in a sales management capacity in the FMCG / modern / universal trade; Consumer Goods, FMCG industry.
- Must have lead sales teams in current function. Live contacts in FMCG distribution / modern trade.
- Proven Performance and business turn around skills in previous companies.
- Must have good understanding of mass markets and IT systems to drive a growing business;
- Knowledge of inventory systems with expiry dated/batch import products in highly desirable; strong motivational, innovative, and interpersonal skills;
- Proven leadership ability to influence and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
Please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion on the position.
INX Executive Search Pvt. Ltd